Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Setback; A Blessing

I feel kind of conflicted at the moment. I started a new job two weeks ago, which I feel blessed about, but (there's always a "but" isn't there?), it's kind of a bump in the road on one hand and on the other it's an opportunity.

Why?

On one hand my photography is gonna suffer a little setback because of this and on the other, it's up to me to prevent that from happening. Thus far I haven't been very good at the latter. Like my music however I won't give up. It might be slow go while my body and mind adjust to this new thing that's happening, but I'll stick it out.

I have things I need and want to do and I intend on starting this weekend, coz my time is running out for this particular thing (which I will tell you about). For now I just have to get to doing it and then I'll get to telling and sharing it.

Until then, here's a shot of a street vendor (flower) guy that's on my way home. He wasn't very happy when he realized I had jumped out the car and ran into the middle of the road to take a photo of him, but that's okay :)

Shot with a rented Nikon 70-20mm F2.8!! What a lens!

Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment