Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The BIG Reveal: As The Dust Settles

As promised here are the seven artworks I slaved over for seven months. That's a long time I hear you say. For something that most people will very likely not fully grasp or understand. I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone, that is not my intention at all.

I can tell you in all honesty that; a lot of doubting, second guessing, loving, hating and a whole range of thoughts and emotions went into these photographs.

I worked hard on each one of them. Some I was lucky with and others I had to beat into submission, but at the end of the day I am very proud of what I have created and I want to thank The Ocean Doesn't Want Me for the opportunity. It was an honor and privilege to do this for a band (and three guys) I respect a helluva lot.

Here's the lowdown:
1. There will be Forty-Two prints in total. That is six per song (character). Yes, I know I said seven in a previous post, but I changed my mind.
2. The prints will be A3 in size.
3. Prices are R105.00 per print.
4. I'll be taking pre-orders (for those interested) from next week Monday.

I think that's about it. Thanks to everyone whom has waited patiently.
I hope it was worth it.

See you all at the Pretoria Launch 21-04-2012 at Schivas Rock.

Thanks for reading

Roots Point The Way
Millais
Dune Movement
This Castle Stands Alone
Property Line
Van Eyck
Until Our Mouths Are Filled With Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment