Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Ocean Doesn't Want Me: Rehearsal

Man, I can't tell you how excited I am for T.O.D.W.M. album launch. Wishing these next two weeks away so I can just be there already.
Last night I popped into the guys little rehearsal space and took some snaps of them doing their thing. It was awesome and it's sounding so damn good. There's a surprise or two also thrown in, which I'm stoked about and you should be too!

They've just put out another song on their bandcamp page, titled "Millais" (pronounced; Mih-lay). You can go have a listen here.

Then, for those of you who still care, I'll be releasing the album art for all seven tracks next week sometime and I'll also be taking pre-orders. I'll release the pricing and all those details as well.
It will be limited editions. Seven prints per song (character).

Thanks for reading




No comments:

Post a Comment