Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's Getting Cramped Out Here

As I've mentioned a month or two ago, I'd like to start "dabbling" in doing some floating in the air type photos.
Today when I walked downstairs to go check my mail the parking space below had gathered some water from a burst geyser, so I thought it'd be a rad opportunity to take a floating in mid air photo and getting pushed against the ceiling area as if I were stuck.

Now that I think about it, that's kinda what life feels like sometimes. Space on our amazing planet is getting less and especially in the city you start living "on top" of one another and it feels claustrophobic and I'm sure we wish we could just float away sometimes and escape into the sky around us.

I'm still super amateur at this, but I'm learning something new every time.
This is what it looks like after two hours.

Thanks for reading

It's Getting Cramped Out Here

No comments:

Post a Comment