Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Rebel Alliance

For those of you who don't know what "Rebel Alliance" is; where have you been?

Although I haven't had the privilege of going to one of the events hosted by, Illustrator, VJ, DJ extraordinaire Mr Ben Rausch, that is all about to change. The 24th of March sees the 5th installment of this awesome event.

Here's a brief little introduction: Jozi's only music/ animation/ live-performance/film/ illustration mash-up night returns! With a lineup that celebrates the release of new local music, features a performance from one of JHB's most-loved live acts and debuts three new collaborative projects that pool the super-powers of more than 50 creatives! Strap yourselves in for interstellar adventure on Saturday the 24th of March. 

Not only am I going to be there, I am part of the evening and am currently brainstorming ideas for the evening. Other collaborators are Hanro Havenga whom I've mentioned here before and Olivia Mortimer. Two super rad photographers whose work I'm super envious of and inspired by, so I am busting my brain juices out of my skull to think of some cool ideas.


Here are the posters for the event. Consider me excited!
Hope to see you kids there.


Thanks for reading




No comments:

Post a Comment