Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Ocean Doesn't Want Me: As The Dust Settles

Some of you may not know this yet, but in less than a month it is the launch of The Ocean Doesn't Want Me's second full length album.

It's been a long road for the guys and I'd like to think I've traveled quite a bit of that road with them, from going to gigs, taking photos, hearing the new songs in they're infant stages to doing the artwork for the upcoming album to where we are now; has been a tough journey, but it's so close now I can almost feel the music vibrating through my bones.

So, as a treat I have decided to post the artwork for the song, titled; "Van Eyck" which they released online this past week. You can go and have a listen to it here.
You can also read all the info as to where the album was recorded and mastered, so I'll spare you the details.

Thanks for reading

Van Eyck

No comments:

Post a Comment