Monday, March 26, 2012

Post Rebel Alliance Blues

Wow! So, Rebel Alliance was amazingly fun and awesome!

The photos for the remix of Vampire 9000's Colours were all awesome and inspirational. Great work from a great bunch of photographers and I'm honoured to have been a part of it all.
Thank you again Ben, Christiaan and to The Bioscope Independent Cinema (what a special little place).
I hope to be part of it again real soon.

A BIG thanks to my friends Vaughan and Lizanne for being part of it and for letting me boss them around with the photo-shoot. Love you kids! Also thank you to Warren, Dawie, Nicole, Maaike, Werner, Marina and Dan and whomever I might have forgotten. Thanks!!

For those of you who missed out, here are some of the photos that I contributed to the evening.
PS: The entire set is up on my onesmallseed page if you're interested.

Thanks for reading










No comments:

Post a Comment