Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Just Because #1

Sometimes (most of the time) I'm a lazy bastard!

I love photography, I love playing music, but I'm not an avid fan of working to improve these God given talents. Why is that?

Today I cleaned my apartment. I hate doing it, but who wants to live in a place where the mold becomes a living creature, becomes your roommate, gets a job and pays half the rent? Hmm... Idea? Nah... That's a little weird.

Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is you've got to do the little things to make the bigger (little) things worthwhile, or something in that regard. I look around me everyday and I see amazing artists, musicians, photographers (some whom are my friends and some whom I'll probably never meet) and I ask myself how they do it? Hard f*cking work, is how.

I am however at a stage where the work is becoming a little more fun and interesting, not because it magically got this way, but because I'm choosing (or trying) to make it that way.
I learn from it everyday, which is rad.

That's my little rant.

Thanks for reading

A street somewhere in Pretoria - 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment