Monday, October 31, 2011

Just Because #2: Month End

This is just a filler post to make up for my tardiness this month!

I haven't done much, (went away for five days to visit the family and get inspiration) been busy with other things. Wondering about and doubting, ideas, concepts, photographs that I thought were done and now I look at them and I'm like; "what the hell are these things"?

Second guessing yourself sucks! I'm currently pulling out my hair over "The Ocean Doesn't Want Me" art for their album. Do I like these images and more importantly, do they? Shit needs to get done though! Make things work for me and not wait for them to work! That's what I need to do.

Anyway, here are some snaps from a while back.

Thanks for reading

Pretoria - 2011

Goodbye - 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment