Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bands: Make-Overs

It's been a while since I've done a post on bands.

Last week Friday saw the launch of Make-Overs' new album with a Skyline on Fire and Eyes Like Mirrors. The latter 2 bands I've posted some pics of before.

I remember seeing them about 3 years ago (when I had just moved to Pretoria) as they're previous incarnation, "Sticky Antlers". I was quite intrigued by this noisy band and then I didn't see them for a number of years in which time they changed they're name to "Make-Overs".

Go check out they're Facebook page here.

Back in 2008 they were a four-piece, but now it's just Andreas on guitar and vocals and Martinique on drums and vocals and I must say I enjoy they're sound. It's dirty, lo-fi, noisy rock and it's awesome.

Here are some pics  I took of them and the other bands playing that evening.

Thanks for reading

Andreas Schonfeldt - Schivas Rock 2011
Martinique Pelser - Schivas Rock 2011
Martinique Pelser - Schivas Rock 2011
Make-Overs - Schivas Rock 2011
Matthew - Schivas Rock 2011
Jason - Schivas Rock 2011
Shannon - Schivas Rock 2011
Ben - Schivas Rock 2011
a Skyline on Fire - Schivas Rock 2011
Werner - Schivas Rock 2011
C.F. - Schivas Rock 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment