Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bands: Vampire9000

It's been a while since I've posted anything.

I felt like I needed to wait for something more "worthwhile" to blog about and today is that day.

After practice at Warren's place today I got home and checked my emails and lo and behold I saw an email from "Vampire9000". Who is that you may ask?

It's the brainchild of Christiaan Henn. I don't know Christiaan all to well, apart from taking some photos at a gig in 2009 of the previous incarnation of VK9, so it came as quite a surprise that he would email me.

Now I don't want to divulge too much information, but he asked if he could use some of these photos I had taken on that faithful August night. Go find out more about this cool solo project here.

And then do yourselves a favor and go download his 3 track EP "Colours" here.
GO! NOW!

Thanks for reading

Christiaan Henn - +27 Cafe 2009
Christiaan Henn - +27 Cafe 2009

Christiaan Henn - +27 Cafe 2009



1 comment: