Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful

Sometimes I'm an ungrateful brat and I have to "slow" myself down and just take a step "out" of myself and look at things from a different perspective, kind of like I'm looking at things from someone else's view on my life.

Now I dunno who this someone else is, but I know that it helps when he "slaps" some sense into me.

I recently acquired a new, old toy in the form of an old Nikon 70-210mm lens. It's a great little telephoto lens and opens some new possibilities for my photography. Sure, it's not the fastest lens out there and it's ancient, but it does a good job and I'm digging it.

My point is though that I sometimes forget why I love taking photos or playing music et cetera, but the simple truth is just that it brings me joy, I dunno how or why, it just does and I hope that never goes away.

Here's a moon shot I managed to take the other night. It's a very "simple" shot, but I like it.

Thanks for reading

Pretoria - 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment