Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Busy: Kind Of

So, I've finally made myself do some editing on wedding photos. Working from home isn't always that great. Yeah, sure I save on petrol et cetera, but I have way to many distractions some days.

That being said; it is my own fault and today I have actually edited some stuff. Yeah!!

I really want to share more with everyone on "The Ocean Doesn't Want Me" stuff, but I've decided to keep it under wraps and only reveal details of shots (if anything at all). That way it's a big surprise when the album releases.

For the time being, here are random snaps. See if you can spot why the title; "Black Cat" for the 1st image and the second one is from The Ocean Doesn't Want Me's show at Schivas Rock last week. The first show of them in over 3 years I haven't photographed. I just listened and took in the music.

Good times...

Thanks for reading

Black Cat - 2011
Schivas Rock - 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment