Wednesday, August 17, 2011

People


I'm in the process of a little BIG project I want to do, called 100 strangers. It's something I spotted on Guy Prives' site and that I am now quite keen to try as I'm kinda shy when it comes to photographing people, but I wanna be removed from my comfort zone and I think this is a good way of doing so. It's not just about photographing a person, but also to get a little story about them and who they are.

I'll post about it as soon as I get started. I think it'll be a year long project, but I'll work all of that out when the time comes.

Here are a few portrait shots I've taken of friends and strangers.

Thanks for reading

Boze - 2011
Frederik - 2011
Homeless Man - Hatfield 2009
Kyfie - 2011
Shepard - +27 Cafe 2011
Warren - 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment