Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bands: Mazaru

So, this is way overdue as I saw these guys in March. (Sorry about that Vincent).

My memory fails me as to what exactly they sound like. I just recall as I was busy getting ready to take photos and they started they're first song that I thought, this could be interesting.

The first track started off, for lack of a better explanation very pretty and then proceeded to blow my head apart, which was the intention I think. I'll have to see them play again sometime soon, so I can give a better write-up, but until then you can go have a look around on they're Facebook page here.

Thanks for reading

Vincent van Niekerk - The Factory 2011
Benjamin Georgiades - The Factory 2011
Andres Pallavicini - The Factory 2011
Vincent van Niekerk - The Factory 2011
Andres Pallavicini - The Factory 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment